Monday 14 April 2014

The Frozen Codex

The Frozen Codex -- A book which I have been working on for the past five years has finally come to fruition. It's been a long time in the making and has changed a lot since the first idea for a semi-mythological short story of about 20 pages!

370 pages later and more edits and revisions than I would ever care to remember and it's done. This story has traveled around the world with me - to South Korea and back to Britain. I have lost track of all the USB backups which pop up from time to time in disused photo film cases (yes I still have those) and other nooks and crannies, caked in dust and full of Duane Eddy tracks.

I appreciate you getting this far, it's about 5 years less than it took me!

 If you are curious about my book and want to know more, below is the Blurb from the back so you can get a feel for it;

A desperate kingdom, on the brink of destruction...

...must trust it's salvation in a warrior from the north. 

A great force is stirring in the Kingdom of Aer and Hraki intends to find the source of the whispered words, said to come from the Gods themselves!

His coming marks the end of a delicate balance of power amidst the onset of a civil war which threatens to consume them all.

The Frozen Codex is a gripping Fantasy Epic set to the backdrop of a cold and unforgiving landscape

I have included a link here to where you may purchase it Lulu.com so please pick up a copy, leave some feedback and most importantly enjoy it!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/fraser-mccrorie/the-frozen-codex/paperback/product-21568768.html

I'd love to know what you all think so I'd be grateful for any comments on my blog/facebook but especially on Lulu.com as that's where my punters will be!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment