Sunday 23 February 2014

Fidchel

Hi Guys,

Anyone who loves a good game or has a leaning towards Celtic Folklore/Mythology/History will hopefully enjoy this post!

I have been thinking of a way to make a fast and fun (hopefully : P) board/pen and paper game that can be played easily by anyone with a few minutes. I was reading about the ancient Celtic game of Fidchel and decided I'd have a go at making a modern interpretation of the old game.

It's a cross between Rock/Paper/Scissors and Chess; so very easy to play and quite strategic.

All you need to play is one Rule Sheet, Two Play sheets (one for you and one for your opponent), a pencil and an eraser.

Me and my Fiance played our first game yesterday and had a laugh so I think it's ready for the public.

Links are below for the downloads so give it a shot and let me know what you think. Unless you hate it, because I might just go into a Warp Spasm!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lf469tRjKmLV9JMmVrR29qaW8/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lf469tRjKmMm4way1aa3lseXc/edit?usp=sharing

~Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment